Monmouth County CHADD
Local Coordinators: Eva O'Malley
Please click the link below and sign into Monmouth Ocean CHADD's MEETUP®
site and begin getting support right away!
Please click here for further information.
CHADD is the nation's premiere organization serving children and adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD). CHADD has over 20,000 members in 200 local affiliates throughout the US. CHADD affiliates like Monmouth County CHADD offer support for individuals, parents, teachers, professionals and others.
Monmouth Ocean CHADD is responding to the community needs and requests for “Parent- Friendly” scheduling by providing Daytime Parent Support Group Meetings as well as our standard Evening meetings. We also offer Adult with ADHD meetings in the evening on the same schedule as the evening Parent but
held separatly. As always these meetings are FREE and registration is not necessary.
Services and Supports:
• CHADD’s website (www.chadd.org) links to national and community resources.
• The National Resource Center (NRC) on AD/HD (www.help4adhd.org)
• Monmouth County CHADD (732)-552-8012 Our telephone number either reaches a live person or takes a message and we will return your call.
• Free Public Meetings where experts and authorities provide public information. Meetings are held bi-monthly. Again, schedules of meetings, events and speakers can be viewed at:r http://www.meetup.com/Monmouth-County-CHADD-Daytime-Meetup/
• Parent-to-Parent: Family Training on AD/HD® is a state-of-the-art educational program specifically designed for parents, by parents. This seven-session class includes a science-based curriculum with the training provided by an experienced and certified P2P teacher. Each of the two-hour sessions covers an area of information absolutely essential to the successful management of AD/HD.
• Professional Advisory Board whose members are willing to offer generalized advice on obtaining multi-modal treatment. To join or speak at one of our meetings, please call 732.552.8012. We welcome professional community involvement and support.
DIRECTIONS TO EVENING MEETINGS AT:
THE HOWELL TOWNSHIP LIBRARY
318 Old Tavern Road
Howell NJ 07731
FROM ROUTE #9-Take Aldrich Road East past the Yield Sign at Windeler Road to the Stop Sign, turn Left onto Old Tavern Road. Go 3 miles, cross Preventorium Road. The Library is on the Left, First building with Red Roof.
FROM ROUTE #33-Take Asbury Avenue To Main Street in Farmingdale. Turn Left At the Blinker and go through Farmingdale to the Second Traffic Light. Turn Right onto Old Tavern Road. Go 2 miles, the Library is on the Right, Second Building with Red Roof.
FROM INTERSTATE 195-Take Exit #31A (Route #547 South) to the Traffic Light, Turn Right onto Old Tavern Road. Go 2 miles; the Library is on the Right, Second Building with Red Roof.
DIRECTIONS TO THE DAYTIME MEETINGS AT PANERA BREAD
HOWELL PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER
4715 U.S. 9
Howell, NJ 07731
From Route 9 North: Take Route 9 South to Lanes Mill Road Exit. Jug Handle around to travel back again on Route 9 North and Enter into Howell PLaza on the right. At the first intersection inside the parking area you will see Panera on the left. Turn left.
From Route 9 South: Take US HWY 9 North to Lanes Mills Road. Take second right into Howell Plaza Shopping Center. Panera Bread is on your left.
From East: Take Interstate 195 West to Exit 28 A Lakewood Route 9 South. Travel South for approx 3 miles to Lanes Mills Road. Take Lanes Mills Road Jug to Route ( North and enter second Driverway into Howell Shopping Plaza. Panera Bread is on the left.
From the West: Take Interstate 195 East to Exit 28 A Lakewood Route 9 South.Travel South for approx 3 miles to Lanes Mills Road. Take Lanes Mills Road Jug to Route ( North and enter second Driverway into Howell Shopping Plaza. Panera Bread is on the left.
Monmouth County CHADD
First Thursday: Daytime PSGM
Eva O’Malley, Coordinator
Parent to Parent Teacher
This information was last updated on: 07/06/2011