THE GREATER NEWARK CHAPTER OF CHADD
We do not meet during the summer months.
Please check back in August for our upcoming schedule.
If you have questions or concerns please attend a meeting or contact us at -
Connect with us on Facebook
Need extra help? Visit the CHADD National Virtual Support Group
Do you have a question about ADHD, please contact CHADD’s National Resource Center on ADHD (NRC), online at http://www.help4adhd.org/ or by phone toll-free at 800-233-4050 (press option 2, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern time). You can also try the Parent Information Center of Delaware at http://www.picofdel.org/
The NRC is staffed by trained health information professionals who can answer many of your questions about ADHD and provide other helpful information and resources. (NOTE: the NRC does not provide legal or medical advice, but can offer ideas and suggestions to help you find what you are looking for).
You may email us with any questions, our dedicated volunteers will do their best to help you in any way they can.
CHADD does not endorse or represent products, services, publication, medications or treatments. Meetings are free and open to the public, although membership with CHADD is strongly encouraged, since your local group will receive a portion of your dues to continue supporting your community.
Board Member Tasks
- Information Table Set Up - Bring literature to and from meetings and set up literature table.
- Sign In and Welcome - Greet people at the door, have sign in, membership information
- Schedule - Create our schedule, make copies and have available to meeting attendees
- Advertising - Deliver our schedule to schools and pediatrician offices; email local papers
- Website - Regularly update website and information sites with new information for our Chapter.
Interested in becoming a board member, please email email@example.com
Additional Skill-Specific Support Needs
- Conference planning
- Program/speaker planning
- Communication / Letters and mailings
- Adult support group help
All monetary contributions are tax deductible and appreciated. This can help offset the printing costs for handouts and brochures as well as postage and other conference costs.
The Greater Newark Chapter of CHADD is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization
The Greater Newark Chapter of CHADD is a designated write-in recipient of United Way contributions. Designation number 9249
This information was last updated on: 06/23/2015