Add or edit text & images. Click below the name of the page section to add or edit its contents. It's easy.
Welcome to Philadelphia CHADD, your local resource for support and information on parenting children with ADHD; and (new in 2023) living and thriving as an adult with ADHD. We are working to change the stigma of the diagnosis and highlight the many gifts that come with embracing neurodiversity, particularly in the City of Brotherly Love.
- We meet every third Thursday of the month from September to June. Check the events page for more information.
- Join parents and caregivers like you to learn parent strategies for your child with ADHD.
- Experts from area hospitals, medical practices, and educational centers will deliver the latest information about ADHD treatment, advocacy, and management strategies.
- Most importantly, we will support each other as we navigate ADHD.
Continue to watch this webpage for updates!
Our chapter is fully operated by volunteers. You can support our work and help with operating expenses by contributing $5 or more by clicking HERE to "buy me (us) a coffee." Thanks in advance!
Local Volunteer Opportunities
- We are ALWAYS looking for volunteers to help with:
- technical skills
- managing Zoom
- as well as many other volunteer options
- Please email Philadelphia-CHADD@chadd.org if you are interested in volunteering or joining our mailing list.
CHADD Local Support Groups and Affiliates Need Your Support
CHADD has local support groups in every state in the United States. Each group offers programming or information specific to their geographic area. These groups offer assistance for parents, children, young adults, adults and other stakeholders (psychologists, teachers, doctors, etc.). These groups provide advocacy, support, networking and information to those affected by AD/HD in their communities.
Ways you can support these efforts are as follows:
Donate to this effort
Contact your local CHADD group to advocate for support groups
Contact your school district to host and support newly forming or current groups
Contact your local community foundation or other foundations in your area to support this effort
For questions on these, or any options to support CHADD please visit our web site at https://chadd.org or contact the CHADD National office at (301) 306-7070.